Mary Frances Trust - Support for 16-25s Survey
Hello, we're Mary Frances Trust, a Surrey-based charity supporting mental health and emotional wellbeing through groups, activities, courses and one-to-one support. To help us to improve the services we offer to 16-25 year olds specifically, we would be grateful if you could complete this questionnaire. The questionnaire is anonymous unless you choose to share your name and contact details with us.
1. What support do you feel would be most useful for your emotional wellbeing and mental health? (tick all that apply)
Social / peer support groups
Groups relating to hobbies and leisure activities (e.g. arts & crafts, sports)
Self-help courses (e.g. Managing Anxiety, Building Emotional Resilience)
Courses for career and skills development
Wellbeing advice (e.g. around benefits, housing, employment)
2. What activities and courses would you be most interested in to support your emotional wellbeing and mental health? (select top 5)
Arts & crafts
Books / reading
Drama / theatre
Radio / podcasting
Gardening / allotment
Mental health campaigning
Managing Anxiety course
Managing Anxiety in a Digital World course
Managing Stress at University / In the Workplace course
Emotional Resilience course
Developing Your Confidence course
Talking about Mental Health course
Understanding Your Emotions course
Finding Your Identity course
Food & Mood course
3. Would you prefer to attend activities and courses specifically for young people (e.g. 16-25s only) or activities and courses with all age groups over 16 (with no upper age limit)?
Young people - 16-18 year olds only
Young people - 16-25 year olds only
Young people - 18-25 year olds only
ALL age groups - 16+ with no upper age limit
Not applicable (this isn't something I'm currently interested in)
Social / peer support groups
Groups relating to hobbies & leisure activities
Courses for career & skills development
4. Do you have a preference for face-to-face or online activities and courses?
5. How often do you feel it would be useful to attend an activity or course? (tick all that apply)
6. Are there any times that you would NOT be able to attend an activity or course? [tick all that apply].
Not applicable (I can do anytime)
7. Where would you be most likely to / interested in hearing about services like Mary Frances Trust? (tick all that apply)
Friends / family
GP / health professional
Church or community group
University / work
8. Is there anything else regarding the service we offer for 16-25 year olds that you would like to feedback on?
Epsom & Ewell
Any other area
3. Gender (optional)
4. Ethnicity (optional)
English / Welsh / Northern Irish / Scottish
Gypsy or Irish Traveller
White and Black Caribbean
White and Black African
White and Asian
Any other White background
5. Do you have any of the following disabilities? (optional)
Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Dual Sensory Loss
5. Do you currently access services with Mary Frances Trust?
Prefer not to say
6. Would you be happy for Mary Frances Trust to get in touch for further feedback about the services offered to 16-25 year olds?
7. In the future, if we were to run a focus group about the services offered to 16-25 year olds, is this something you would be happy for us to get in touch with you about?
7. If you've answered 'Yes' to Questions 5 or 6, please provide your full name, the email address or phone number you would prefer to be contacted on, and any communication needs if applicable. If you answered 'No' to Questions 5 and 6, you can instead just enter 'Not applicable'.
Should be Empty: