HOW Creative Freelance Summit July 20-21, 2021
How do you find good clients -- the ones who value your expertise enough to pay you what you’re worth? That’s the question we’ll answer in this new virtual summit hosted by HOW Design and curated by our long-time program partner Ilise Benun. This summit is created specifically for self employed creative professionals, from solopreneurs to small agency owners, whether you’re freelancing full time or on the side. In 2 half days, you’ll learn what you need to have in place to set the foundation for the clients you want and how to connect with them and confidently close the deal.
Ilise Benun of Marketing-Mentor.com—a longtime curator of the HOW Design Live event—has put together an all-star lineup designed to fire up freelance minds of all kinds. The essential question at the heart of the summit: How do you find great clients—the ones who will pay you what you’re worth?
Day 1: Your Freelancing Foundation- Sessions Running 1pm to 5:30pm EST
1. Welcome + Set the Right Mindset for Success with Ilise Benun
2. How to Pick a Niche with Pam Foster
3. The Importance of a Genuine Personality Brand: Learn how to stand out in a sea of sameness and a world of duplicates with Danielle Hughes
4. Training Yourself, Your Clients and Your Family with Julie Cortes
Day 2: Find The Best Clients- Sessions Running 1pm to 6pm EST
1. How to write Scroll-stopping Subject Lines and Headlines with Lisa Mullis
2. Successful Freelancers Share What’s Working part 1 with Aaron Dougherty, Stephanie Helline and Sarah Pike,
3. Successful Freelancers Share What’s Working part 2 with Jennifer Leonardson, Kevin Kernan, Conrad Winter
4. 3 Ways to Close the Deal with Ilise Benun
View the full event schedule at HOW DESIGN LIVE
As a freelancer, small design firm owner or entrepreneur, we know the adage is true: Time is money. So you can tune into the summit on your own time, from your own home—and learn the best ways to truly take your business to the next level.
Registration includes access to all live sessions both days of the summit and on-demand viewing access of all education sessions through June 30, 2022.
Registration is $89. Register below to secure your seat! Seats are limited!