The following form is for teams to sign up to be apart of our Campus Sport Competitions.
- There are limited spots in this competition and entries will close when the competition has reached capacity
- There will be no games on public holidays or university holidays
- Referees and all playing equipment will be provided for this competition
- Games are organised by Melbourne University Sport and held between 12.00pm and 2.00pm on Fridays during the semester
- All important notices are communicated via email and results are placed on the Campus Sport website
- Teams are advised to wear suitable sports clothing and proper sports shoes must be worn at all times
- Should minimum entries for this competition not be met, all teams will have their entry fee refunded
- All Campus Sport participants must complete online individual registration for their team prior to the competitions commencing
- Teams are not guaranteed a place in the competition until full payment is made, and places cannot be held
By participating in Campus Sport and completing this form you confirm that you agree that you have read all competition rules and terms and conditions of entry, available from the Campus Sport Website. You are also acknowledging that MU Sport may produce and disclose photographs of your team in its publications, promotional and marketing material.
Campus Sport competitions are aimed at being fun, social and inclusive. Abuse of referees, other participants or player misconduct will not be tolerated and may result in you or your team being suspended or expelled from the competition.
If you have any difficulties during this registration process, or any questions about the competition, please email the competition coordinator.