· All vendors must be approved to offer services at Argus Ranch for Dogs. If you are not already approved our vendor coordinator will contact you to assist you.
· Vendors are required to have their own insurance and proper riders.
· At indoor trials, a limited number of vendors will be at assigned indoor tables. All other vendors will be outside. Priority will be given to vendors that will be vending for the entire trial.
· All vendors will need to supply their own tables and chairs. Tables should be no longer than 6 feet. No free standing items may be used. Outdoor vendors need to supply their own canopies & setup materials. Remember tent pegs or weights to hold your tent if there is wind!
· Vendors need to come prepared for the weather, whatever that may be!
· Vendors are responsible for their own setup/tear down.
· There are no vending fees, but we do request that you donate to our raffle (approximately $20 retail value) for each day you are in attendance. Any gift certificates MUST be valid for at least 90 days.
· Vendors need to plan on being ready for business from 9 am - 2 pm, although you can start earlier/stay later.
By requesting vendor space, I understand and agree to follow all policies set forth by Argus Ranch for Dogs, All Dogs Training Services, and ZAP (Zooming Agility Pups Club). I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Argus Ranch for Dogs, All Dogs Training Services, Zooming Agility Pups Club, Cathy Horrocks, its members, officers, directors, agents, employees, instructors, and staff members, from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action or liability of any kind whatsoever, for death, property damage or personal injury in any way proximately caused by myself, any humans and/or any animal belonging to, or brought onto the premises by myself, member of my family or my assign ns. I further agree, on behalf of myself, my family and my assigns, to assume complete and sole responsibility for any and all actions of any animal belonging to, or brought onto the premises by myself, any member of my family or assigns.