Helping Hands Community Foundations will be having a fall festival October 2nd, 2021 at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds located in Chandler, OK from 12:00 a.m-5 p.m. There will be 10x10 spaces available throughout the pavilion. Food trucks will park outside around the building. This event is to bring the community together to get services all in one place. There will be entertainment, food, and fun. Your donation is being made to a nonprofit organization that continues to invest in those in need. You will need to provide your own tables, chairs, and supplies.
1. There will be no fee as you are considered a resource to those in need
2. A 10x10 space will be provided that will be labeled for your convenience.
3. We recommend you provide business cards/flyers/brochures as your service is an important resource.
4. Setup time will be the morning of the event and possibly the day before. More details available soon.
5. All resources are being asked to donate an item for the drawing of at least a $10 value. Can be a gift card, your own merchandise etc. These will be given away as drawings during the festival.
6. Tickets will be at every booth to enter into the drawing. You will be responsible for collecting tickets. (This should also help attract people to your booth as well. They must visit your booth and take something ie flyer, card, etc to be entered.)
Waiver of Liability: By submitting this form you agree that all liability of injury is released to Helping Hands Community Foundations. You waive any rights to collect payments from HHCF or sue for loss or damages. You as the vendor assume all responsibility. I also grant permission for Helping Hands Community Foundation permission to use photographs, videos, recordings or any other record of the festival.