In line with Departments plan for Digital Transformation, we are now introducing Passport Lodgment Appointment System.
This arrangement applies to all stations in Fiji.
- Appointments for lodgment of passport application will be from 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Click here to refer to the checklists and required supporting documents.
- Please note that appointments must be made 48 hours in advance.
- For medical and emergency cases, customers are required to contact their respective nearest Immigration Office on:
- Suva: 3312622
- Nadi: 6722263
- Lautoka: 6661706
- Labasa: 8811520/8811521
- Savusavu: 8850800
- Or email on email@example.com for special arrangements.
- For General enquiries please call 3321622 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please select your nearest Immigration Office for your passport application lodgment.
- Once you have selected nearest Immigration office, ’booking calendar’ option will display.
- Please select a date and time, if time slot is booked the booking calendar will not be active for others. Therefore, applicant will be required to choose alternative date and time.
- Please note that limited time slots will be available due to Covid-19 protocols.
- For making appointments in batch or for family, you are required to make seperate appointments for each of the members. Same time slots will not be used for multiple appointees.
- You will be notified on a date and time to collect your passport.
- Passport collection time is from 8.30am to 3pm, Monday to Friday.
Note: Fijian Diasporas are required to contact their nearest Fiji High Commission/ Embassies for lodgments and related details.