This Design Policy Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into by and between Queen Theory, LLC, hereinafter known as the "Designing Party", and the undersigned receiving party (the "Receiving Party"), and collectively both parties known as "Parties".
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants included in this agreement, both parties agree as follows:
This policy is to ensure that ALL parties understand and agree (as you already have at the time of order confirmation). This must be signed by everyone for every order. Please read and initial your legal name on each policy. Your order will not be completed until you have done so:
WORKING DAYS: Queen Theory, LLC does NOT work on weekends. Any work on weekends will be charged a fee of $50/hour and must be paid up front. For instance, if you have us work from 8am-10am you owe $100. If you have us work from 8 am-10am and you are not ready until 9am, you will still be charge for full hours that we rsseve for you.
1. Delivery Timeline #1: All orders will be submitted on our timeline as described in the product description. We will not rush your order if you have not paid for a rush fee. You have read and acknowledged this.
2. Delivery Timeline #2: All orders are on a 60 day timeline period. After 60 days, our system will AUTOMATICALLY fulfill your order. If your project is not completed after those days, you will pay a continuance fee starting at $100 then $25 per month after that.
3. Ghosting Policy: Any client who books a service and disappears completely and does not respond to any communications for 60 days. You will receive 2 follow up emails:
1. 2.5 weeks after order submission
2. 4.5 weeks after order submission
3. 8 weeks = order cancellation.
If there is still no response, your project will be marked as fulfilled and no refund will be provided. If a client would like to continue, a continuance fee starting at $100 will be charged before the project resumes and is billed at $25 per month thereafter.
4. Invoicing and Payment - All costs are final. If you choose to have an invoice/ custom quote, you will only have a set time of 3 days to pay. After those 3 days, you will need to pay full price through the site if there is a price change. We will not send no more than two invoices if the first two have gone unpaid.
5. Deposits/ Remaining Balance/ Paid in Full - If you have paid for your project in full, all files will be shared with you in final format as they are proofed and finalized. If you have paid a deposit, your site and final files will not be transferred or shared until payment is in full. Payment is required in full at time of completion.
5A. Chargebacks - If you have paid for your service and dispute your payment with your bank for any reason at any time after services are provided, you have committed fraud and agree that you will pay the following fees associated with court costs in addition to return of moneys paid:
• Attorney Fees
• Court Fees
• $1000 chargeback fee.
For instance, if you charge $368 and court + attorney fees were $700, you must pay back in total $2,368 in full.
I, client, agrees to pay all costs associated with disputing payments or submitting a chargeback.
6. Editable Files - If you would like the SVG, AI, or PSD file, you will have to pay for that when purchasing. We will not send these three files for free. If you decide that you would like them while we are working on your file, please email us within 60 days. We erase all files and editable files after 65 days (one business week after the timeline completion).