PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE APPLICATION.
EACH INDIVIDUAL REQUESTING TO COVER THE FESTIVAL MUST FILL OUT THEIR OWN APPLICATION.
NOT ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE APPROVED.
- Complimentary press tickets and press/photo passes are limited.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY SEPTEMBER 15, 2021.
- Applications received after September 15 will not be considered.
- Applicants will be notified no later than October 1, 2021.
Thank you for your request for press credentials for Suwannee Hulaween 2021! To be considered for a press/photo pass, please complete the short form below. If you are requesting more than one (1) pass, each form must be filled out individually.
Press passes are limited, and viewed as a privilege so please be as detailed as possible in the form. Applications with incomplete or insufficient information will be declined.
• Freelancers: An editor’s letter (emailed by the editor to firstname.lastname@example.org) is required for all affiliated freelance photographers and writers. We will not accept ANY applications from freelance photographers or writers who are not officially on assignment.
• Photographers: You must be a photographer on assignment. No portfolio photography or personal web site photography will be permitted. Only photographers with professional cameras such as SLR or interchangeable lens cameras will be allowed in to the photo pits. Point and shoot cameras and smart phones WILL NOT be permitted and the policy will be enforced by staff and security. ONLY photographers are allowed in press pit - no reporters, writers or on-air talent. All photographer(s) will be required to sign a photo release form and submit to email@example.com before receiving a photo pass. We have an in-house photo team and are not accepting applications for staff photographers at this time.
• College Media: College publications can send writers only. We will not be granting photo passes to college publications. We will supply your outlet with images from our house photographer team.
• Web-Based Media: Online outlets will only be considered for press passes if their "unique viewers per month" exceeds 20,000 and can verify this with Google Analytics, Compete.com or another reputable web traffic tracker.
• Video: We have an in-house video team, and we will not be accepting applications from independent videographers / documentary filmmakers.
• Credentials are for media representatives only: Personal assistants, associates, guests or other similar staff employed by media outlets do not qualify for media credentials. Guests or family members traveling or attending with journalists do not qualify for media credentials.
For event details please visit: www.SuwanneeHulaween.com