All submissions must be received on or before July 14th and will be reviewed and judged by RAIGN and guest judge Bernice Chao Miller, a Los Angeles-based Creative Director at R/GA with advertising clients that include Google, Airbnb and Frito Lay.
- Art must be submitted in PNG format on a canvas of 5400 x 4600 pix and 300dpi. Winners will be required to provide layered PSD files.
- You cannot use copywritten images or images that belong to someone else. Canva pro elements are fine as long as you have a Canva Pro subscription.
- You cannot write any lyrics or famous slogans in the art, only song titles are copyright-free and usable.
- You must use print-friendly colors. The final version of your print file should be saved in the sRGB color profile sRGB IEC61966-2.1. You can set the color profile in the image editing software you’re using.
- Photography does not print well, so if you are a collage artist please do not use photos.
- You cannot draw life-like images of famous characters, but you CAN illustrate RAIGN's likeness or anyone you have made up or have the right to illustrate. For example, a vague image of a superhero is fine but you can’t illustrate superman or a Disney character without a license, even if you adapt them.