$55 per site
Swap meet sites are approximately 6m x 3m
Trade stalls are approximately 6m x 3m. If you require a larger area, book multiple sites
1. All vehicles MUST arrive at the event between 7am-9.30am. No vehicle will be permitted to enter after 9.30am.
2. The driver and one passenger are covered by the vehicle entry fee. All other adult passengers and spectators will be charged $5 per person. Children under 15 years – Free if accompanied by an adult.
3. Vehicles are to remain stationary in the display area until 3pm, after trophy presentations have been completed. Note: exceptions may be made during emergencies with the consent of the Cooma Motorfest Committee.
4. Entrants must present their vehicles clean & tidy with no body damage. All vehicles driven into grounds must be roadworthy, registered or under club registration. If vehicles are unregistered prior approval must be sought from the committee and vehicle may be trailered in to event at specific time and must be unloaded outside display area (cars only).
5. No alcohol will be brought onto the grounds or consumed at the Cooma Motorfest venue, any person/s deemed to have consumed excessive amount of alcohol or drugs will be refused entry to the venue at the sole discretion of the Promoters. No weapons, animals or glass is permitted to be brought onto the grounds.
6. No BBQs are allowed to be brought onto the grounds.
7. Entrant stickers must be on vehicles.
8. This is a family event and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone at the sole discretion of the promoter. Any behaviour deemed unacceptable to the promoter in or out of the vehicle will re sult in the entrant and/or bystander involved being evicted without the right to re-enter at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
9. This event is conducted with the support of the police and entrants are reminded that unlawful behaviour inside or outside of the event will not be tolerated.
10. Entry forms must be completed for EACH vehicle participating, including multiple entries by a single owner.
11. Cancellation – No refund will be given if an entrant fails to attend on the day.Advertising ReleaseIt is a term of entry that the entrant and as an agent for any accompanying child gives the right for the promoter to photograph/film any entrant or any accompanying child and that thesephotographers/films may be used at the promoters discretion.
This event is NOT judged by Cooma Motorfest Committee members, as this is a Charitable event and is meant to be a fun day out for the family. All trophies listed will be sponsored and will be judged by a representative from that organisation. No judge will be permitted to judge their own vehicle or a category that could be seen as a conflict of interest or vehicles of a fellow club member due to potential and/or perceived bias. Judging will commence at 10am, and will be completed by no later than 1pm. It is preferred thatboots, bonnets and doors be unlocked at all times to allow fair and even judging. Judges will have a checklist for items to be considered for judging. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.Judging sheets remain the property of the Cooma Motorfest Committee and will not be given toparticipants.
ENTRANT STICKERS MUST BE DISPLAYED IN TOP RIGHT OF WINDSCREEN TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR JUDGING, OR TO BE HUNG FROM RIGHT HAND GRIP FOR MOTORCYCLES.
Trophy Presentations: Presentations will be at 2pm . All vehicles are to remain in position until approx after presentations have been completed. All winners should make themselves available for photos after the presentations.
Please contact the Cooma Visitors Center on 02 6450 1742 for informationAdditional entry forms can be downloaded from our website: www.coomacarclub.com.au
For Members of Cooma Car Club
Special entrant pricing applies
Cars, Trucks, Boats, Hot Rods - $44 per membership (no limit on vehicle numbers)
Motorbikes, Stationary engines - $22 per membership (no limit on vehicle numbers)
Entries cannot be guaranteed after 8th October, and will not be eligible for the commemorative booklet. Late entry fees are:
Cars, Trucks, Boats, Hot Rods - $55 per vehicle
Motorbikes, Stationary engines - $27 each
Cars, Trucks, Boats, Hot Rods - $44 per vehicle
Motorbikes, Stationary engines - $22 per vehicle
DIRECT DEBIT: BSB No. 032 720 Account No. 183 518
Please use your full name as a reference
Post: CMHAC , PO Box 758, Cooma NSW 2630 Motorfest.
Make cheques out to Cooma Monaro Historic Automobile Club Inc.