Nomination letter may include:
1. Experience in laboratory animal science
2. Years in the field, skills, knowledge of lab animal science
3. Educational background
4. Participation in DVB AALAS, National AALAS, ACLAM, etc.
5. Involvement in public education, teaching, training.
6. Contributions and or accomplishment s in laboratory animal field.
7. Contributions to improving the quality, standards, or techniques in the laboratory animal field.
8. Recognition by peers as well as any Awards or honors previously recognized for accomplishments in the field
ACTS Award - Upload one letter of endorsement form the nominee's manage / supervisor and two additional support letter, ideally from someone who has been trained by the nominee. These letters should be 200 words or less.