Cancellation Policy: Stacyville Community Center will accept cancellation notification up to 30 days prior to event. Otherwise, renter agrees to pay 50% of the rental agreement (excluding bad weather).
* Stacyville Community Center is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed outside only.
* No weapons or firearms are allowed on Stacyville Community Center property
* The security of the building is the renter's responsibility during the duration of the rental. The renter must ensure all doors are locked anytime the building is left unattended.
1. Stacyville Community Center shall rent facility to renter as noted above for dates, times and costs as listed. Set up time will be accommodated as long as another group has not requested to rent the space and it does not interfere with daycare times. (Daycare is run Monday-Friday 6am-6pm; except for major
2. School-age groups must be fully supervised by adults.
3. Renter shall not use the premises or rooms for purposes other than those specified and shall further not assign or sublet any portion of the premises nor allow any other group, persons or organizations to use the facility except that of Renter.
4. Renter shall comply with all statues and town ordinances now or hereinafter in force, and renter will acquire, at his own expense, any necessary permits.
5. Stacyville Community Center shall not be liable for any damage or injury to renter, or any other persons, or to any property, occurring on the premises or any part thereof, and renter agrees to hold Stacyville Community Center harmless from any claims for damages, no matter the cause.
6. Stacyville Community Center shall have the right to inspect renter's use of the property at any time and without notice.
7. Renter's use of the premises is short term only and renter's use does not constitute a residence or business, such that the renter will immediately abandon the premises upon the last day named herein, except for any necessary cleanup or repairs. Use of the space beyond the agreement shall be construed as tenancy at the will and the renter shall pay $100 per day.
8. Should renter fail to vacate the premises in a timely manner, fail to repair any damage caused on its part, clean the premises as per the checklist provided or violate any of the terms and conditions of their agreement, renter agrees to pay all costs associated to cleaning or repairing any damage.
9. Any group wishing to use one of the rooms will be asked to have a representative sign this statement that he/she has read this agreement and attesting that the group will follow all expectations.
10. Any board member is authorized to deny use of the facility to any group or individual that is disorderly or violates these regulations.
11. The undersigned individual renter acts as a guarantor of all persons using the premisis during the period herein.