Preparing for your Appointment
- Attendees are responsible to provide and wear their own Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). PPE will not be provided.
- All attendees will wear a face covering as required by the state.
- Please remember to maintain social distancing throughout your visit.
- Seller agrees that the Property will be made available to be physically shown to potential buyer’s and/or their agent during the COVID-19 Emergency known as “Visiting Party”. The Visiting Party or others entering the Property with or on their behalf agree to enter the Property at their own risk.
- The Visiting Party agrees to take and to ensure that all persons entering the Property with them or on their behalf take reasonable precautions to protect Seller representative and Visiting Party against exposure to or the possibility of contracting COVID-19 by complying with federal CDC, state and local directives and guidelines pertaining to the COVID-19 Emergency.