Thank goodness things are finally looking (somewhat) normal. Right now, you have the power to shape your kid's education for the next academic year by enrolling them in our After School program with In-Person Childcare. This way, you can do your best work without worrying about your kids. Whether you'll be working from home or commuting back to the office (or both), rest assured knowing that our qualified staff and teachers are here to support your kid—no matter what craziness is happening in the world.
Our After School Program is a proprietary program designed to prepare kids for the future. Using a STEAM-based approach, we specialize in both academics and enrichment, so your kid can catch up, get ahead, and stay ahead in school and in life. Almost all students return every year simply because no other local after shcool program is comparable.
Our staff are fully vaccinated with both shots, and we conduct daily temperature and symptom checks every day upon entrance. We also disinfect every surface and shared object, and we have HEPA filters in place. Feel free to check out our Health & Safety Protocol at the top of our homepage for more details.
View Class Schedule
View Grade Level Schedule
TK & K: 5 days per week ($580/month); 4 days per week ($32/day); 3 days per week ($34/day); 2 days per week ($36/day); 1 day per week ($38/day)
Grade 1 to Grade 8: 5 days per week ($480/month); 4 days per week ($28/day); 3 days per week ($30/day); 2 days per week ($32/day); 1 day per week ($34/day)
A few housekeeping notes:
1. 🍽️ Food: Afternoon snacks are complimentary; lunch is NOT included. You're more than welcome to pack extra afternoon snacks or provide your kid with an allowance to purchase food at Raley's Supermarket next door.
2. 📚 These online classes are included at no extra charge: Common Core English, Common Core Math, Spanish, Hindi, Mandarin Chinese. For all other classes, such as 3D Printing & Design, Coding, or Fine Arts, please return to our homepage and find their respective registration form.
3. 💳 Discounts: Each referral is $50 credited back to you. 2nd child 10% off. 3rd child 20% off. All discounts will be automatically applied in your invoice.
4. 🚗 Pickup fee:
- $2.5 per pickup: Hearst, PMS
- $3.5 per pickup: Alisal, Harvest Park, Valley View, Vintage Hill, Walnut Grove
- $4.5 per trip: All other schools
5. 📐 Materials fee: $20 per month. This covers the cost of all online education accounts and licenses, workbooks, textbooks, and health supplies to maintain a hygenic learning environment.
6. 📋 Registration fee: $45 (waived entirely if you register online)
7. 😍 Security deposit is not required, nor is 30 days advance notice to disenroll. Unlike other after school providers, we don't believe in making it difficult for you to enroll or disenroll. We bill monthly and prorate for August and December. Invoices will be sent to your email.
Our Microschool Program is complementary at no extra charge for all students who register for in-person childcare. Students who sign up for 1-2 days per week only have access to the Microschool Program on the days they are on site. Students who sign up for 3+ days per week have access to our Microschool Program for five days a week (meaning they can join in on their days at home). You have the option to take one, some, or all of these courses: CC English, CC Math, Spanish, Hindi, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish.
*Microschool is a supplementary program not intended to replace the curriulum taught at your local school.
Take your time completing the form below. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call/text us 24/7 at 925-548-0188. See you and your kid(s) soon!
What to Expect: Some classes are online and conducted in mini-groups with students of the same grade or skill level. We'll email you the links to join these classes. Please save these links so you can join in on the day of class. IXL accounts will be created for new students. Diagnostic reports will be issued weekly to target areas of strength and areas for improvement.
Physical location: 5460 Sunol Blvd. #3, Pleasanton, CA 94566 (in Raley's Plaza near downtown Pleasanton)
Hours: M-F from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm.
Holidays: New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (11/25-11/26), and Christmas (12/24 to 1/1).