Complex care messaging survey
This survey is part of a project to define the core messages for complex care. The resulting messaging and language guide will help complex care stakeholders (i.e., you) more effectively articulate the value of the work to a diverse range of audiences. Thank you for your participation.
1. First name
2. Last name
3. Email address
5. Profession/Industry (select all that apply)
Direct service (health)
Direct service (social service)
Health system administration
Health insurance payer
Health information technology/services
6. Please select which high-needs populations your program serves (select all that apply)
Children with complex needs
Multiple chronic conditions
Major complex chronic conditions
Severe mental illness
7. Please select which social and behavioral risk factors your program addresses (select all that apply)
Criminal justice system involvement
8. In one or two sentences, how would you define populations with complex needs?
9. In one or two sentences, how would you define the problem complex care seeks to address?
10. In communicating about complex care work, which of the following terms do you use/avoid?
Neither use nor avoid
Social determinants of health
11. Where would having common, clear messages on complex care have the greatest impact in advancing your work? (rank 1-10)
12. What barriers do you encounter when communicating about complex care?
13. Recognizing that complex care operates at multiple levels, which arguments related to is value resonate the most with you? (rank 1-9)
14. What additional thoughts or comments do you have?
Should be Empty: