Employee Parking Pass - Terms and Conditions
1. Only one vehicle per card will be allowed in the employee parking lot at any one time.
2. The Employee Lot is intended for use while on duty and is not for vacation use.
3. A lost card must be reported immediately; failure to return a card on demand or application for a replacement card (as a result of a card being declared lost) will be subject to a $50.00 + GST fee payable by the cardholder’s employer.
4. The airport declares itself not responsible for fire, theft, damage to or loss of any personal property of the cardholder. No liability is assumed or acknowledged. All vehicles parked in the Employee Lot must be insured.
5. The cardholder or the cardholder’s employer will be responsible to pay for use of the card at a monthly fee determined by the Saskatoon Airport Authority.
6. The card is non-transferable.
7. Parking cards must be clearly displayed in the windshield. Failure to do so will result in a parking ticket ($40.00) payable by the cardholder. Unpaid parking tickets may result in a suspension of parking privileges.
8. The Saskatoon Airport Authority has the right to remove a vehicle that is left more than 30 (thirty) days at the vehicle owner’s expense.