Who should attend?
Are you an expert in your own profession or subject matter who must deliver projects, assignments, initiatives etc? If you need a globally recognised project management certification and have the project management experience required by PMI, then this course is for you!
Book now to get:
- Attendance at a live online PMP® Exam Prep workshop, led by a certified Authorized Training Partner (ATP) Instructor, with project examples covering everything you need to know to pass the PMP® Exam.
- €300 earlybird discount (until 27 Feb 2023, using coupon code FZA65)
- PMP® Exam Fee – Yes, we pay your exam fee (approx. €450) as part of your enrolment.
- A certificate which guarantees recognition of your 35 hours of Instructor-Led Training.
- 1-Year’s free Access to Support
- Live Help access to trainers.
- An exam simulator with hundreds of cloned PMP® exam questions.
- PMP Application review & support – We make sure your application is ready for submission to PMI.
- Access to the online Learning Management System (LMS) with all the course materials, videos, quizzes, tests etc.
- Re-attendance at any future course (or module) as many times as you want.
- PMP 1st Retest Fee – We are so confident in our training system that we will pay your retest fee (approx. €300) if you fail the first time.
As PMP® credential holder you will have recognised evidence of skills, knowledge and experience of project management tools and techniques for successful completion of projects across financial, commercial and industrial sectors.
It significantly increases the chances of your employment and future growth in your career around the globe, while adding value to your profile and inreasing your chances of increased earnings compared with your colleagues.
Reduce the stress!
Our successful study workflow format helps you save learning and administrative time, pass the exam and reduce the stress. A live conference (total 35 hours) is followed by structured personal support while you are studying for the exam. Typically this takes about 8 weeks although the support remains available to you for a year.
See the booking form below to check the various format options currently available.
Valuable discounts for Groups
If you have a group of 8 or more participants, contact us now with the number of participants, and the preferred dates at email@example.com and we will take it from there.
Groups benefit from these features:
- Valuable discounts
- Custom workshop scheduling for any time of day or week, in any timezone.
- Individuals can opt to attend any scheduled workshop instead of the main group (subject to minimum group participation).
- on-line or on-site delivery
- Workshop spoken language in German or French
- Pre-payment with single invoice to minimise your paperwork.
If you are a decision maker, contact us now to arrange a free evaluation visit to a live course and personal consultation.
The Scatterwork Mission
As your partner of choice, Scatterwork is a catalyst enabling individuals and organisations to achieve excellence through creative project & process solutions in challenging environments.
This programme is delivered by our ATP Partners, PM-ProLearn.
Book your place now!
Attention: If your employer is listed as an International Financial Service Company in Ireland, please use the IFS Skillnet booking form instead of the form below.