• Each class will start the week of September 13 2021 and end the week of June 4, 2022.
We own 2 studios, first one is 900 Greenbank, in between the Foodbasics and Rexall, the second is 35 Larkin right across the street.
• Class Schedule subject to change at the discretion of the Directors.
• NO REFUNDS once classes have started. Please see the office for options.
• No REFUNDS for classes missed for circumstances beyond our control e. g., inclement weather. Dancers are encouraged to make up a class if they miss one, at a comparable level. Please email Ruth in the office to confirm the makeup class.
• Classes cancelled for other reasons e.g. teacher is absent due to illness or other reasons, a makeup class will be scheduled.
• When a holiday falls on a regular class day, the dancer is encouraged to make up the class by taking another class at a comparable level. Please email Ruth in the office to confirm the makeup class.
• Male discounts apply only to tuition fees. 50% of all styles/classes for boys with the exception of Hip Hop .
• Exception for any male dancer that is grandfathered in at the discretion of the Directors.
• All dancers/parents must provide a valid credit card for use for payment or failure to pay. You may set up other arrangements with Ruth in the office for payment up to her discretion.
• Should your credit card or your payment information that you provided, change during the duration of the registration agreement, you are responsible to make sure the office has the updated information before the first of the month.*
• The recital is the May long weekend, for every class you sign up for a recital costume will be ordered for your dancer except for competitive classes and Acro classes. ( the classes that have a * beside them will not have a costume ordered for them, they will use either their comp customer or for Acro they will use their regular dress code). Each costume ranges between $80-100 this is your responsibility to pay before Dec 1, 2021. An email will be sent out before instructions on how to measure your dancer, as measurements will be due by Nov 1, 2021.
• If at any point we have to close the studio due to circumstances beyond our control all classes will be moved to zoom. If you do not wish to participate on zoom, you will be required to inform the office and your account will be adjusted accordingly. All classes are hybrid except for the higher levels of Acro and they would move to a Stretch and Strength class.
The annual Registration fee is $30 due upon registration. (Max 1 per family)
*A $40.00 service charge will apply to all failed payments or payments that do not go through when we are processing payments. ie if your card is expired it will not go through and we have to stop and get in touch with you ;)
Jazz Funk is fierce, is cute, and is a powerful dance style. It is a combination of Hip Hop and Jazz. In this class, we focus on technique while learning to groove at the same time. This genre of dance gives you the chance to release energy and dance fiercely – check out this video from the International Dance Centre!
Jazz Funk=Fusion of Jazz and Hip Hop
* = No New Recital Dance
A,B,C,D,E = Full Time Competitive
Combo = Tap & Ballet Recreational Classes
PT = Part Time Competitive
JAB = Jazz / Acro / Ballet