a) CAMPFIRE BAN (GAS FIREPITS CAN BE USED)
g) Fire pits must remain free of garbage and cigarette butts
5. Abusive language or conduct is not permitted. If you have a complaint in regard to our services, our products, or other visitors please discuss them with our Management. Do not raise your voice with our staff or other visitors, yell, use profane or abusive language, or threaten them in any way. 6. Incidents of physical violence or the threat of physical violence will be reported immediately to the police.
7.Our Management will investigate all reports of workplace harassment and sexual
harassment. Workplace and sexual harassment include any and all comments or conduct that you should know will make another person feel uncomfortable and are unwelcome. Unwanted sexual advances, comments, or lewd suggestions towards our staff will not be tolerated. All persons exhibiting these behaviors will be asked to leave our facility immediately. If you do not co-operate with our request, we will call the police to escort you off of the property.
GOLDEN MUNICIPAL CAMPGROUND Guest COVID-19 Code of Conduct 2021-24-08
Proof of Vaccination required to access some businesses and events.
Interior of BRITISH COLUMBIA including Golden MANDATORY MASKS IN ALL INDOOR PUBLIC SPACES
Today, the Province announced that proof of vaccination will be required in certain social and recreational settings and events.
Effective Sept 13 people in BC will be required to be partially vaccinated with at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine to access certain businesses and events
Code of Conduct You and your party agree to obey this Code of Conduct while at our (Resort/Campground/RV Park etc.)
Physical Distancing is required please stay at least 2m away from other campers and staff (you do not know who has been vaccinated!)
Golden Municipal Campground Requires Mask wearing in our Office /Store IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD 2 WEEKS SINCE YOUR SECOND DOSE. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE EXHIBITING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
NOTE: STAFF AND MANAGEMENT HAS YET TO BE FULLY VACCINATED
· Hand Washing Wash hands for at least 20 seconds in warm water and
· Social Distancing You and your party must always maintain 2-metre (6 feet) separation from anyone else at the Resort, while in town. Be Kind and Supportive– Remember not everyone is fully vaccinated
· Groups Households groups must maintain 2-metre (6 feet) social distancing from other Household groups.
· Guest to your site must register at the Campground Office and Vacate by 10 pm
· Parental Supervision of Children Parents must ensure that their children maintain a 2-metre (6 feet) separation at all times from other children/people from other parties during your stay.
· If someone infringes on your 2- metre (6 feet) distance, kindly remind them of the 2-metre (6 feet) rule. Please de-escalate any confrontational situations and if needed report the situation to the office via text, email or phone
· NOTICE TO USERS OF THE RESORT FACILITIES Assumption of Risk and WAIVER and Release of Claims PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - These conditions will affect your legal rights. “Activities” shall mean, without limitation, all activities in any way associated with or related to water sports, recreational vehicle camping, hiking, fishing and any recreational activities offered by Golden Municipal Campground, including training and instruction, as well as but not limited to use of play structures, picnic areas, fields, sports fields, beaches, lakes, man-made lakes, swimming pools, parks, trails, walking paths, roads, grounds and parking lots. “Property” shall mean, without limitation, any premises, lands, buildings, facilities, play structures, fields, sports fields, beaches, lakes, man-made lakes, swimming pools, parks, trails, walking paths, roads, grounds and parking lots and equipment owned or leased by Golden Municipal Campground. “Resort User” shall mean all adults, children or wards in the registered parties group.