TERMS AND CONFITIONS
I hereby agree to enter this competition on the following terms:
1. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry thereby for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators waive and release any and all claims and damages I may have against the BPU, ABPU, the organisers, volunteers, Venue owners, their representatives, successors, and assignees for any and all injuries or bodily harm that I may suffer while competing at the BPU ABPU Liverpool Regional Qualifier. I attest and verify that I have full knowledge of all risks involved with my participation in this event, and that to the best of my knowledge I am physically fit and able to participate in this event. I acknowledge I take part and are present completely at my own risk and take full repsonsibility for any all losses, injury, emotional or physical or any other cllaim.
2. That I know of no reason why I should not take part on the grounds of ill health or any other associated condition, known or unknown.
3. I have paid my entry fee today which I understand is non-refundable under any circumstances, Payment details for paypal and bank payment below which I understand is required to be paid on the same day this entry is sent to the BPU and ABPU. Entries will CLOSE when all classes are full - ths is a federsation policy and is non-nehotiable and made clear on the web site.
4. The federation will not hold or post any medals, trophies or other associated competiton winnings if the competitior does not collect them at the ceremony on the day.
5. All competitors MUST produce their membership card at weigh in otherwise the competitor shall not be permitted to compete.
6/ PLEASE NOTE: ONLY 30 COMPETITIORS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY WILL BE TAKEN. THE ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AS SOON AS EACH DAY IF FULL
7. ALL Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable regardless of circumstances. Due to current conditions, you understand this competition may be postponed or cancelled and agree to this. This will not be discussed. By ticking "I agree" you understand this.
8. Competitors must be aware that any abusive or threatening behaviour toward any member of staff, volunteer or other competitor will result in removal form the competition without refund.
9. I understand the health risks involved and am attending in full knowledge of those risks which I am solely repsonsible for. I do not hold the A/BPU WPC UK Ltd responsible for any health condition incurred from attendance to this venue or competition and will attend in full knowledge of the riskls.
10. I understand that I must comply by all health and safety regimes put in place for this competition and failure to do so will result in my removal from this competition without refund. I also ascknowledge thatI may be asked to provide a lateral flow test on the dsay of weigh in should the regulations still be in place.