Terms and Conditions
1) Calvary Temple Camp has the right to dismiss any camper who is uncooperative or inconsiderate of other campers and staff.
2) I am the legal guardian of this child. I recognize for the safety of campers and staff, only Calvary Temple Staff are permitted on camp grounds. I will make arrangements with the Director if I choose to drop off/picking up my child at Calvary Temple Camp in the Whiteshell. Neither myself nor other members of our family will be visiting my child at camp outside of those designated times.
3) I recognize that the safety of my child is of the utmost concern at Calvary Temple Camp and that every percussion is taken to ensure the wellbeing of everyone on camp site. I therefore, release Calvary Temple Camp, its directors and staff members from any and all liability in the event of an illness accident or misfortune that may occur to my child while in their care.
4) I grant permission for my child to participate in all of the activities, including those occurring off of property owned or controlled by the Calvary Temple, scheduled for the camp. My permission extends to all activities listed in program description or which may occur during the course of the camp. My permission includes the transportation to off site activities provided by the Calvary Temple Camp.
5) I authorize the Camp director or their designate to arrange for necessary medical attention for my child’s good health. Parents/Guardians will always be notified of an emergency as soon as possible.
6) I permit Calvary Temple Camp to reproduce images and videos of my child for promotional purposes such as but not limited to a Week In Review Video, website, brochure, social media and other.
7) I have read the application form in full and I accept these terms and conditions of enrollment.