The Person who signs this agreement represents that he/she is authorized to enter into this agreement on behalf of both participants and the owner of the entered dog:
1. Participant/owner/student agrees to abide by the policies and guidelines as may be provided and related to these classes
2. Participant/owner/student validates that any dog entered, registered, or broought to this event or class is not a hazard to persons, dogs, or property and that the entered dog's rabies vaccination and/or titer is current in accordance wih the requirement of the state in which the dog resides; and that the Participant/owner/student is liable if his/her dog causes any injury or other problem.
3. Participant/owner/student acknowledges all hazards presented by tthe event and he event premises and hold harmless TGDS for such hazards, including, but not limited to, the condition of the surfaces and grounds, lighting, security measures or lack thereof, electrical appliances, fitting, show riings, parking areas, driveways, and the presence of unfamiliar animals and people. Participant/owner/student assume the risk of any harm arising from these.
4. Participant/owner/student releases TGDS and will defend them and hold them harrmless from all present and future loss, injury, damage, claims, demands, and liabilitties involving the dog, event or event premises.Without limiting the generality of the forregoing hold harmless provisions, Participant/owner/student hereby specifically assumes sole responsibility for, and agrees to indemnify and save aforementioned parties harmless from any and all loss and expenses (including legal fees) by reason of the liability imposed by law upon any of the aforementioed parties for damages because of bodily injuries, at any time in consequence of my (our) participation in this event, howsoever such injury or death may be caused, and whether or not the same majy have been caused or may be alleged o have been caused by negligence of the aforementioned parties or any of their employees or agents or any other person.
5. The Good Dog Spot is enacting all government required and recommended COVID 19 procedures and routines with their saff and facility. Your attendance in class is your waiver of all rights to hoold TGDS liable for any COVID related infection or prooblem. Additionally, you agree tto not attend class if you or anyone youo have come into contact with has covid symptoms or has tested positive.
By enrolling in and attending the courrse and by signing below, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to the conditions noted above and that I am the legal owner of this dog and have all rights required to enter into this agreement. This agrreement shall be in force for any course I sign up for within a 1 year date from the date signed.