Bristol Charities aims to assist the people in the greatest need living in Wales, and has therefore set criteria describing which applicants have the most priority.
In order to qualify for one of William Jones's properties, you will need to show that:
- You have a housing need because of the physical condition of your present home
- You have medical or social reasons for wanting to move such as poor health, disability, or isolation from friends and family
- You do not own your own home or have capital in excess of £16,000
- You live in the Monmouth area or have a strong local connection
- You are capable of living independently in self-contained accommodation with any assistance only provided by family and Health and Social Care
- You are currently in receipt of housing benefit, or are eligible for it
- You are over 60 years of age
If you feel you meet these criteria, please complete the application form as fully as possible.