1) All State and Federal Laws will be observed, and obeyed during tournament hours
2) $300 Entry/Tournament, $50 Membership/Person including any substitutes, No New Substitutes at Invitational!
3) All boats must have liability insurance, aerated live well, console, steering wheel, conventional outboard with propeller, and can't exceed coast guard regulations for max hp
4)Both anglers must remain in the boat during tournament, except for emergencies, "pushing your boat into a body of water is not an emergency!"
5)OFF LIMITS AT DEMOPOLIS are: "Dead Lake Management Area (including Dead Lake, Donna's, Grass Slough etc), Miller Pond, Lock 4 Pits, and 43 Pond on AR Taylor property!
6) Five fish limit, large mouth, and spotted bass only, 12 inches or lake minimum, 1/2Ib penalty per dead fish, NO culling at the ramp
7) NO fishing within 50 yards of another boat that is anchored with trolling motor out of the water, Artificial Bait only, NO Trolling, NO Jigger Poles, NO A-rigs, and only one rod/angler in use at any time
8) Coast Guard approved floatation device must be worn by all competitors when boat is on plane
9) Each team will be given points by their total weight at each event, 1st 100, 2nd 99, 3rd 98, etc, points will be accumulated from 4 Tournaments to decide AOY, Top 50 teams / division, and all teams fishing 5 or more XBC events qualify for the XtremeBass Invitational, $300 Entry
10) Each tournament will be from safe light till 3pm CST, any team late to weigh in site, without boat off plane, will receive a ZERO weight for that day
11) All money winners must be able to take and pass polygraph to receive any payment. $10,000 Guaranteed 1st Place with 70 boats, other places and amounts paid will be determined by participation!
12) All competitors must fill out and sign entry/release form
13) Any grievances must be submitted to tournament director before you weigh in!
14) Decision of the tournament director is FINAL!