As outlined in our Bylaws & Constitution TESC Membership is as follows:
A. Active Members
- Active Members of the TESC are eligible to vote, hold office and participate in all TESC-sponsored activities.
- Spouses of any active duty service member of the U.S. Armed Forces, or U.S. National Guard or Reserves.
- Spouses of any retired service member of the U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard, or Reserves.
- Spouses of active or retired Civil Service employees.
- Spouses of active duty foreign military members assigned to Ellsworth AFB.
- Any active duty or retired military member.
- To be considered for eligibility, the individual must be over 18 years of age, reside with the member and possess a DoD issued ID Card that indicates their enrollment in the DEERS system.
B. Associate Members
- Widowed spouses over the age of 18 of any service member of the U.S. Armed Forces or widowed spouses of Civil Service employees eligible for Ellsworth Dakota’s Club membership.
- Any active duty or retired service member’s former spouse with ID Card and privileges granted under the Former Spouses Protection Act 97-252 (Title 10 US Code, Sec. 1408).
- Adult relatives who are in permanent residence with the family of any active duty service member of the U.S. Armed Forces as long as the active duty service member’s spouse is a member of the TESC.
- Associate Members of the TESC are to participate in all TESC-sponsored activities, but may not hold positions on the Board of Governors.
C. Honorary Members
- Candidates for honorary membership must be presented to and approved by the Executive Board.
- Honorary members are not eligible to vote or hold any TESC Board of Governors positions
- Honorary membership shall be renewable with the majority approval of the Executive Board for a period of one (1) year.
- Civilian Honorary Commander Spouses are eligible for Honorary Membership.
- Honorary members do not pay dues.