On behalf of the PARK CITY ROTARY CLUB, we are excited to have you and your friends and family join in this year’s MINERS' DAY festivities. Please adhere to the following guidelines for a safe and fun experience for all.
1. Submit this application and fee by August 13, 2021.
2. Please arrive at City Park early and check-in for your City Park location with Jillbette at (435) 901-1601. She will be in the park starting at 8:00 am. A site map will be circulated before the event.
3. Vendors will be inspected by the Park City Fire Marshal and are obligated to follow Fire Marshal
4. Have your booth fully set up before 11:00 am. Set up early and go enjoy the Running of the Balls and the parade! Here’s a link to the Miners’ Day activities: http://parkcityminersday.org/events/.
5. Activities will begin, rain or shine, right after the Miners’ Day Parade.
6. The parade ends on Park Avenue at the entrance to City Park. People will flood into City Park immediately following the parade.
7. Plan to be set up until at least 4:00 pm
8. When you tear down your booth please pick-up all trash created by you and leave the area clean.
Vendor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Park City Rotary Club and Rotary International and their respective employees, directors, board members, and agents from and against any claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation
attorneys’ fees and costs) which arise out of, relate to or result from any act or omission of Vendor with respect to their participation in the Miners’ Day events. Vendor agrees that it is solely responsible for maintaining the safety of Vendor's equipment and ensuring the safety of participants within their Vendor Booth area at Miners’ Day.