ADDITIONAL SONGS :
After completing the SIGN UP / REGISTRATION process, you can notify us of other titles at any time by clicking the ADD NEW SONGS service option (above).
ISRC NUMBERS :
These are only required if your songs have been recorded, enabling us to make PPL registrations for you, where appropriate.
Give the songwriter's Performing Rights Organisation (PRO) Membership Number (CAE / IPI) if applicable, otherwise leave the field blank.
NOTE : The CAE / IPI No. field is obligatory for all International Applicants.
NOTE : EMAIL addresses must be unique, personal email addresses - no "communal" band addresses please.
Complete additional SIGN UP / REGISTRATION FORMS for different combinations of songwriters.
All additional songwriters will be sent their own individual ePublishing Contracts directly.
Our DEFAULT payment method for sending out royalties is by PAYPAL (using your contact EMAIL ADDRESS).Otherwise select either the UK BANKING or INTERNATIONAL BANKING option as below.
With the latter two options, we will contact you to obtain appropriate Banking details.
NOTE : Charges may apply to any International Payments
(Check our TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ADVANCE to see if you QUALIFY)
PUBLISHING AGREEMENT (Summary)
Between Songwriter 1 (shown above)
and Maori Music Publishing (UK) Ltd
WHEREBY IT IS AGREED as follows:
1. The Artist / Composer grants to the Publisher the right to collect royalties as generated by radio play, gigs, public performances and any other royalties collectable via PRS For Music and other PRO's as well as Mechanical royalties via MCPS, for their Full General Catalogue
2. The Artist / Composer hereby warrants that the songs are new and original songs which have not previously been assigned to any publisher, collection agency or copyright administration company, and do not infringe the copyright in any other song. The Artist / Composer hereby indemnifies the Publisher from and against all costs claims demands proceedings and damages howsoever arising of any breach of this warranty. The Artist / Composer confirms he / she is a representative of the musical act as stated above and has the authority to enter into Agreement with Maori Music Publishing (UK) Ltd and that all song titles submitted for publishing are genuine songs performed and written by the Artist / Composer or all other members of the act he / she represents, and that any gig, airplay, performance or mechanical claim details subsequently submitted for royalty collection are genuine and accurate.
3. The Publisher will credit the Artist / Composer with 80% of all Performance Royalties and 65% of all Mechanical Royalties received from the PRS For Music by payment via their chosen payment method. The Publisher will retain 20% of all royalties as an administration / processing fee. For PPL / Neighbouring Rights Royalties and where songs are administered through a Sub-Publisher, the Publisher will credit the Artist / Composer with 50% of all royalties received, payable through their PRO where appropriate. If the Artist is not a member of the Performing Right Society during the Term of this Agreement, any performing rights in Works shall be deemed to be licensed to the Publisher so that the Publisher shall be the Administrator and Owner of the said rights during the Term and shall be empowered in turn to assign the said rights to the Performing Right Society.
4. In the event of the Artist / Composer being a member of a Performing Rights Organisation (PRO), then they shall receive their full share of the writer's performance royalties and the agreed residual amount from the Publisher's performance royalties, from their PRO. totalling 80% of all amounts due direct from their PRO.5. The Artist / Composer understands they are able to give one months notice at any time after a minimum period of twelve months (or twenty-four months where an advance option has been requested and approved) to terminate this Agreement. Submitting music for Sync Promo will extend your minimum period of contracture to thirty six months. Early cancellation may incur charges.
6. Any income received by Maori Music Publishing (UK) Ltd in the event of a synchronisation deal will result in payment of 80% to artist / composer, with Maori Music Publishing (UK) Ltd retaining 20%.
7. Maori Music Publishing (UK) Ltd will have no other rights in the recordings other than the right to place them into a synchronisation deal, these rights being non exclusive, meaning the Artist / Composer can also submit recordings to other companies for synchronisational purposes if they so wish.
8. This Agreement incorporates and has reference to our Full Terms And Conditions.
SIGNED (Artist / Composer) :
(Hold LH Mouse Button to sign)
SIGNED (Publisher) :