Spanish (Latin America)
WEEK 1 - MODULE 2 QUIZ: IMAGE
Date Picker Icon
Please enter a valid phone number.
Module 02 Quiz: Image
Answer these 10 questions. If you need assistance please call your EZONE facilitator. After the quiz is submitted, the EZONE Facilitator may contact you for a discussion.
1. How long does it take to make a good first impression? What does this mean?
2. What is the professional attire for: a cashier, a customer service representative, and a warehouse worker?
3. According to a study in 2017, what percentage of employers are reviewing social media profiles before making a hiring decision?
4. What are the differences between business and casual attire?
5. Name 3 things you can do to clean up your social media profiles.
6. List 5 Do’s and 5 Don’ts for making a good first impression?
7. What are 6 examples of social media content which may cause an employer not to hire an applicant?
8. Name 2 things you should do to follow the recommended interview attire.
9. What are employers searching for in Social Media?
10. Is an employer looking at your appearance and social media right or wrong? Please explain.
Should be Empty: