Module 08 Quiz: Active Listening, Verbal and Nonverbal Communication
Week One / Day Two
Date Picker Icon
Please answer the questions below using the material that we have covered throughout Module 08. If you have any questions, you may contact your EZONE Facilitator.
1. True or False? Nonverbal signs are 38% communication.
2. All of the following are considered nonverbal signs of inattention, except:
Inappropriate expressions and lack of head nods
Maintaining eye contact and smiling
3. What are the five tips on how to become an active listener?
Understand the Message
Practice Good Manners
Stand Close to the Speaker
Know Your Speaker
Study the Speaker Beforehand
Remember the Speaker's Hair Color
Ask for Clarification
Make Sure you are Well Rested
Pay Attention to Non-Verbal Signs
4. Fill in the blank: Active listeners use __________ and __________ techniques to show and keep their attention on the speaker.
5. Which of the following are common barriers to listening?
Not interested in the topic
Having a closed mind
All of the above
None of the above
Should be Empty: