A Declaration of WE THE PEOPLE of the STATE OF UTAH
NOTICE & DEMAND FOR RESIGNATION:
WE THE PEOPLE of the State of Utah do hereby declare that Spencer J. Cox, a man, [Public Servant] acting as Governor of the State of Utah and Deidre Henderson, a woman, [Public Servant] acting as Lt. Governor of the State of Utah have willfully and voluntarily violated their sacred oaths of office and in so doing have committed the heinous crimes of TREASON and SEDITION, among others.
WE THE PEOPLE of the State of Utah assert that Spencer J. Cox [Public Servant] and Deidre Henderson [Public Servant] have abused their authority granted to them by the people of this state especially with the “Utah Leads Together” and “Stay Home, Stay Safe” Covid-19 response initiatives. We the People reserve our right to alter, reform, or abolish abusive government to secure our welfare as outlined in the Declaration of Independence:
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.” Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776
WE THE PEOPLE of the State of Utah, further asservate that this is our right as guaranteed by the Utah Constitution, Article I, Section 2:
[All political power inherent in the people.]
All political power is inherent in the people; and all free governments are founded on their authority for their equal protection and benefit,and they have the right to alter or reform their government as the public welfare may require.
Therefore, We the People, for our security and welfare, declare our right to remove such abusive and unfit government officials that we deem as destructive, without delay.
NOW THEREFORE, WE THE PEOPLE require the obligation [Contract] wherein we willingly and willfully, with our wet signature consent, gave Spencer J. Cox, a man, and Deidre Henderson, a woman, the authority to arbitrarily suspend our Constitutionally guaranteed rights when they issued “Mandates” under the color of law with their “Utah Leads Together” and “Stay Home, Stay Safe” Covid-19 response initiatives.
WE THE PEOPLE of the State of Utah have knowledge of and do asservate that the “Utah Leads Together” and “Stay Home, Stay Safe” Covid-19 response initiatives, constitute violations of the following crimes committed by Spencer J. Cox, a man, and Deidre Henderson, a woman:
1. Civil Rights Act of 1964 - encouraging discrimination in ALL public accommodations
2. 34A-5-106 Discriminatory or prohibited employment practices -- Permitted practices.
3. 76-8-303 Prevention of Legislature or public servants from meeting or organizing
4. 28 CFR § 36.208 - Direct threat.
5. 53G-10-202. Maintaining constitutional freedom in the public schools.
6. 76-1-301.5 Time limitations for prosecution of misusing public money, falsification or alteration of government records, and bribery.
7. 76-2-101 Requirements of criminal conduct and criminal responsibility.
8. 76-2-101 Requirements of criminal conduct and criminal responsibility.
9. 76-3-203.3 Penalty for hate crimes -- Civil rights violation.
10. 76-8-305, 76-8-306, 76-8-307, 76-8-308, and 76-8-313;
11. 76-4-101 Attempt -- Elements of offense.
12. 76-5-106 Harassment.
13. 76-5-106.5 Stalking
14. 76-5-107.3 Threat of terrorism
15. 76-5-107.5 Hazing
16. 76-5-110 Abuse or neglect of a child with a disability.
17. 78A-6-503 Parental Rights
18. 76-5-111 Abuse, neglect, or exploitation of a vulnerable adult
19. 76-5-111 (iv) deprivation of life-sustaining treatment
20. 76-5-112 Reckless endangerment
21. 76-5-201 Criminal homicide
22. 76-5-206 Negligent homicide.
24. 76-6-106 Criminal mischief
25. 76-6-508 Bribery of or receiving bribe by person in the business of selection, appraisal, or criticism of goods or services.
26. 76-8-201 Official misconduct -- Unauthorized acts or failure of duty.
27. 76-8-202 Official misconduct -- Unlawful acts based on "inside" information.
28. 76-8-403 Failure to keep and pay over public money.
29. 76-8-404 Making profit from or misusing public money or public property
30. 76-8-410 Doing business without license.
31. 76-8-502 False or inconsistent material statements.
32. 76-8-504 Written false statement.
33. 76-8-705 Willful interference with lawful activities of students or faculty.
34. 76-8-901 "Criminal syndicalism" and "sabotage" defined.
35.76-8-902 Advocating criminal syndicalism or sabotage.
36. 76-9-103 Disrupting a meeting or procession.
37. 76-9-105 Making a false alarm
38. 76-9-108 Disrupting a funeral or memorial service.
39. 76-9-201 Electronic communication harassment –
40. 76-9-202 Emergency reporting
41. 76-9-402 Privacy violation
42. 76-9-408 Unlawful installation of a tracking device.
43. 10-803 Public nuisance
44. 76-10-804 Maintaining, committing, or failing to remove public nuisance
45. 76-10-1602 Pattern of Unlawful Activity Act
46. 76-10-1903 Money laundering.
47. 76-10-3101 Antitrust Act
48. 76-10-3104 Illegal anticompetitive activities.
49. 76-10-3104 Illegal anticompetitive activities
50. 76-9-1009. Implementation to be consistent with federal law and civil rights.
51. 18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights
52. 18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law
53. 18 U.S. Code § 1038 False information and hoaxes
Additionally, the following Federal Crimes and/or violations of the Federal Constitution:
1. Conspiracy Against Rights Secured by the First Amendment
2. Conspiracy Against Rights Secured by the Fourth Amendment
3. Conspiracy Against Rights Secured by the fifth amendment
4. Conspiracy Against Rights Secured by the Ninth Amendment
5. Conspiracy Against Rights Secure by the Thirteenth Amendment
6. Section 1983 Deprivation of Rights Secured by the First Amendment
7. Section 1983 Deprivation of Rights Secured by the Fourth Amendment
8. Section 1983 Deprivation of Rights Secured by the Fifth Amendment
9. Section 1983 Deprivation of Rights Secured by the Ninth Amendment
10. Section 1983 Deprivation of Rights Secured by the Thirteenth Amendment
11. Section 1983 Deprivation of Rights Secured by the Fourteenth Amendment
12. Official Misconduct
13. Aggravated Assault
16. Impersonating Officers
17. Impersonators Making Arrests or Search
18. Uttering Counterfeit Obligations or Securities
19. Securities of the States and Private Entities
20. Fictitious Obligation
WE THE PEOPLE of the State of Utah do declare that these violations constitute a willful violation of the sacred oath of office taken by Spencer J. Cox, a man, and Deidre Henderson, a woman, when they were sworn in as Governor and Lt. Governor, respectively.
A violation of the sacred oath of office is also evidence of the heinous crimes of TREASON and SEDITION as noted in open rebellion of and to the Constitution for the United States of America and the Utah Constitution.
WE THE PEOPLE of the State of Utah demand that if Spencer J. Cox and Deidre Henderson, given notice by means of this document, have information that would controvert and overcome this Declaration, We The People demand to be advised “In written affidavit form” within ten  days from receipt.
Provide us with your counter-affidavit, proving with particularity by stating all requisite actual evidentiary fact and all requisite actual law, and not merely the ultimate facts or conclusions of law, proving that this Declaration is substantially and materially false sufficiently, to change materially our factual declarations. Moreover, provide your evidence that WE THE PEOPLE do not have a right to alter, reform, or abolish abusive government to secure our welfare. Your silence stands as consent to, and tacit agreement of, the factual declarations made herein being established as matters of fact and matters of law. In this case, WE THE PEOPLE of the State of Utah will accept your Resignations and will expect you to do so when we exercise our rights to remove you from office.
May the will of our Heavenly Father, through the power and authority of the blood of His Son be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Signed: WE THE PEOPLE of the State of Utah