Club Stream (max 1:6 ratio)
45 minute lesson: $810 per month (mini-red/blue only)
1 hour lesson: $830 per month
1.5hr lesson: $325 per session
Development/Pro/Elite Stream (max ratio 1:4)
1 hour session: $240 per session
1.5 hour session: $360per session
2 hour session: $450 per session
· Please note that a minimum of 3 juniors is required to start a class
· All lessons will be charged at the end of the month in which they were taken
1. 28 days’ notice is necessary if you would like to cancel your child’s class permanently. Please complete the cancellation form which is available at the Sports Desk. If a child is unable to attend lessons due to illness or injury, there will be no charge if a doctor’s certificate is presented within 72hrs of the class.
2. In case of rain, please contact the Sports Desk 1 hour in advance to confirm whether or not the class is taking place.
3. If the No. 3 Typhoon signal or red rain storm warning is hoisted, please contact the Sports Desk to check whether the class is being held. If the No. 8 Typhoon signal is hoisted or there is a black rain storm warning, lessons will be cancelled.
4. With the exception of Development/Pro/Elite squad training, the monthly charge will stay the same if 3 or more lessons are held in the month. For Club Stream lessons, the pro-rated charges are: $205 (45 min lessons) & $210 (1 hour lessons).
5. There will be NO lessons on public holidays. There will be a CNY, Easter & Christmas break each year and the dates are posted on the notice board and Junior Tennis Program website – no charges apply during this period and a camp program is available in place of regular lessons. Otherwise all classes will continue as normal until the end of June 2022.
6. At the end of June each year, juniors are automatically enrolled in the same lesson (day & time) starting in the following September, unless parents send in a cancelation form or request a time change by mid July.
7. Please ensure that for classes held outdoors, your child has applied sun screen and mosquito repellent and wears a hat. Correct tennis attire must be worn for lessons and tennis shoes must be those designed for tennis only.
8. Parents and guardians are asked to refrain from interacting with their children while the lesson is in progress.
9. The club/coaches will not be held responsible for any accident and/or injuries arising from the children’s participation, however caused.