I give Diva Sweat Dance Company/ Studio the right to use my daughter name, or any images from my party such as pictures, videos, or any other media release to be used and released to the public. Including but not limited such as social media, newspapers, radio, film, magazines, websites, and any other media release of its form.
I hereby agree to the release, defend, discharges, and hold harmless Diva Sweat Dance Company/Studio instructors, staff and all persons acting under its authority from and against all claims, damages, or liability arising from or related to use of all images.
1. Drop In Class/Party is open to any child outside of our regular beginner ballet class that would like to particpate in our seasonal class party. Drop In Party Rate $15.00pp. Private Party Sessions are for parents that would like for us to host a small 1 hour princess party event. Everything is included, Private Studio Rental, Use & Return of Costume Dresses for everyone, crowns & jewelry to keep, arts and craft crown project, dance lesson, ribbon dance, story time, cupcakes & juice. Private Party $250.00 up to 12 attendees only.
2. We provide dresses to use and return at the end of the party. Attendees may wear their own dress if they like. All attendees may keep, crown and jewelry they have selected to wear. All dresses must be returned at the end of the party.
3. We also provide cupcakes & juice pouches at the end of the class session.
4. All drop in & private parties must call to confirm date and check availability first. After confirmed you may pay for your date. All parties are 1 hour events. If want to extend additional hour please call for additional rates.
5. We start on time, if late time can not be extended.
6. NO REFUNDS, IF NEED TO CANCEL DATE WE CAN RESCHEDULE FOR NEW DATE.
8. Please keep your receipts, must present receipts for any discrepancy or misunderstandings regarding payments.
We are Dance Studio/Company that has all rights to make changes to the company/studio due to any circumstance at any time. We also have the right to refuse services to anyone who can’t abide by our guidelines and policy’s.