Standards for Exhibitors
Alaska Birth Collective
Fall Baby Fair
Saturday, September 11th
10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday, September 12, 2021
11:00am - 5:00pm
Dena-ina Center, Anchorage AK
You must participate on both days.
Move-in time if Friday, September 10th, 2 pm-9 pm. Light carry-ins Saturday September 11 - 8am-10am. Move-in must be completed by 10 am September 11th.
The Alaska Birth Collective Fall Baby Fair will be held in conjunction with the Fall Fling For Women and the Health & Wellness Expo.
This fair offers a great opportunity to interact with the public and individuals that are expecting a baby, thinking about having a baby, or have young children, and to provide an educational, fun, and family-friendly event.
Vendors may reserve a maximum of one space. The doors will open promptly at 10:00 am to the public. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.
At this time we are only accepting Members of the Alaska Birth Collective only.
1. Exhibits must be staffed at all times. No exceptions. Your booth must stay open and active for the entire event time. The breakdown should not occur until after 5:00 pm Sunday night. We recommend two people to host each table.
2. Advertising/Social Media Requirements
Let’s support each other in promoting and sharing this event. We all reap the benefits of a successful fair!
All vendors please actively share the Facebook Baby Fair Event from ABC on your business and personal Facebook page, and Instagram. Posting daily about the baby fair, the week leading up to the event is required.
All vendors must display a flyer in their business space.
All vendors must add the flyer to your website, linking to the official Facebook event.
Vendors are encouraged to hang flyers at businesses they frequent to encourage attendance.
3. All participants, vendors, employees, exhibitors must agree to the following:
Vendors/exhibitors are responsible for the cleanup of their area.
Nothing may be taped, stapled or nailed to the walls.
The vendor/exhibitor or his designee is solely responsible for lost goods due to water, fire, theft, or vandalism.
The vendor/exhibitor or his designee will in no way hold Alaska Birth Collective, or any of its businesses responsible for any injury sustained during the event.
Alaska Birth Collective cannot be held accountable for lost or stolen items or injury sustained during the event.
No smoking is allowed on the property.
No firearms, or weapons of any type.
4. Exhibits should be attractive and reflect careful preparation to invite interaction between participants and exhibitors. Offensive materials may not be exhibited at the Baby Fair. We encourage each booth to do a giveaway at their table.
5. The purpose of the Baby Fair is to promote family wellness and the mission of the Alaska Birth Collective, the baby fair is not a public forum for the exchange and debate of political ideas. The Baby Fair will not permit any exhibitor to address political issues as part of their exhibit. Alaska Birth Collective retains the right to forbid the use of materials by any exhibitor who violates this provision.
6. Harassment of participants, exhibitors, volunteers or staff by anyone will result in dismissal of the exhibitor from the fair.
7. Alaska Birth Collective has the ultimate authority concerning the content of all exhibits.
8. Alaska Birth Collective has the authority to summarily dismiss an exhibitor from the site for non-compliance with these standards.
9. Exhibitors need to remove all materials and exhibit items from the space by 11:59 p.m. on the last day of the fair.
All booth space is unconfirmed until the application form has been returned and the receipt is confirmed.
Alaska Birth Collective Indemnification Agreement & Release
In consideration for my use and occupation of Alaska Birth Collective property for permitted expression, I do hereby agree and promise to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Alaska Birth Collective and all agents, employees, and assignees of Alaska Birth Collective from any and all claims, demands, actions or causes of action (including attorney’s fees and all costs whatsoever) that are hereinafter made or brought as a result of or arising out of my use and/or the use by my group or organization of Alaska Birth Collective managed property in connection with the permitted activity, whether or not such use is within the scope of the permit. As further consideration for my use and occupation of Alaska Birth Collective property, I agree that Alaska Birth Collective and the agents, employees and assignees shall not be liable to me, my agents, assignees, guests, licensees, invitees, survivors and heirs for any loss or damage, injury or death caused to me, my property or them or their property as a result of the use and occupancy of the Alaska Birth Collective space and premises.