Please note that application fees and material fees for all courses are non-refundable.
· Successful completion of Year 11 or the equivalent level of study (AQF Level III & IV)
· Minimum English level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
· 18 years of age or above
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions).
Have two years of equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
Della’s Entry Requirements:
· Successful completion of Year 12 or the equivalent level of study (AQF Level V & VI)
From 1 January 2015, we - Della International College Pty Ltd, can be prevented from issuing you with a nationally recognized VET qualification or statement of attainment when you complete your course if you do not have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). In addition, we are required to include your USI in the data we submit to NCVER. If you have not yet obtained a USI you can apply for it directly at http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/ on computer or mobile device. Please note that if you would like to specify your gender as ‘other’ you will need to contact the USI Office for assistance.
If you do not have a USI, you can apply at www.usi.gov.au Della International College can apply to the Student Identifiers registrar on your behalf for a USI. You will be required to complete Unique Student Identifier Application Form.
Re-Issue of Testamurs / Statements of attainment - $50 each copy
Reassessment Fee $220.00 (after third attempt)
RPL Fee $250.00 per unit
Re-Issue of Student Card $20.00
Late payment of semester fees - $250.00 per instalment
Change to CoE $200. Not applicable where support has been provided to achieve learning outcomes.
Unit re-enrolment fee $500.00 (for students who exceed the maximum duration period)
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Della International College Pty Ltd is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Della International College Pty Ltd for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Della International College Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER's website at www.ncver.edu.au ).
Student Agreement and Declaration
In signing this Application Form,
1. I confirm I have been provided the necessary information to make an informed choice into the qualification/s for which I am applying including, entry requirements, course duration, modes of study and assessment requirements
2. I have a genuine interest in studying the course, and I have the financial capacity to meet tuition fees, living expenses, travel expenses, Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of my studies.
3. I understand that I can pay full fees if I wish to, but I am not required to pay more than 50 percent up front. I also agree to pay tuition fees as they become due.
4. I understand that the application fee is payable at the time of lodging the application form and is non-refundable.
5. I understand that the material fee is payable upon commencement and is non-refundable.
6. I can view current policies and procedures online at www.dellainternational.edu.au
7. The college has permission to use any photographic image on which you may appear on marketing and advertising materials;
8. Della International College Pty Ltd is required, under s19 of the ESOS Act, to tell the Department about changes to student's enrolment; and any breach by students of student visa conditions relating to attendance or satisfactory academic performance;
9. I understand that Della International College Pty Ltd has access to my personal information for the purpose of verifying the USI number.
10. As an overseas student or intending overseas student, while in Australia and studying, I must notify Della International College Pty Ltd within 7 days of any changes to my contact details including:
11. I declare that the information I have provided to the best of my knowledge is true and correct.
12. I acknowledge that providing false information and /or failing to disclose any information relevant to my application for enrolment and /or failure to complete an application form may result in the withdrawal of any offer
13. I consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice above.