11. You are accepting or rejecting this care of your own free will.
12. The ultimate responsibility for your health care is your own and that we are here to support you in this. It is important that you tell us about any medical diagnosis you have received, any prescription medication, herbal medicine or food supplements or over the counter medication you are taking as it may affect the nutritional & psychosocial lifestyle programme.
13. You are responsible for contacting your GP or specialist about any health concerns you may have. Please advise your GP or specialist of the nutrition & psychosocial lifestyle protocol, herbal and homeopathic treatment you will be following. Please also advise any other complementary medicine practitioners you are consulting.
14. We also recognise that even the gentlest therapies, supplements and medications potentially have their complications in certain physiological conditions, in very young children, in those on multiple medications, in pregnancy, while breastfeeding and hence the information provided is complete and inclusive of all health concerns including risk of pregnancy; all medications, including over the counter drugs and supplements. The slight health risk of some treatments include, but not limited to: aggravation of pre-existing symptoms, allergic reaction to supplements or herbs; pain, fainting, bruising or injury from
15. Understanding that you will need to complete a holistic health questionnaire and a 3-day food diary and return them at least 4 days prior to your appointment. This will allow us to have enough time to go through into detail your personal history and understand your health and nutritional aims. This is also for you to benefit your time with us in consultation as much as possible. However, you can decide to complete these during our first consultation at your own responsibility.
16. Supplementation may be recommended in your plan but you can choose to not follow it. If you agree to follow our supplemental recommendations you will be offered an Email Cart to Client service provided by the Natural Dispensary website. Other alternative purchasing options can be also discussed or offered.
17. Notice of at least 48 hours is required for appointment rescheduling or cancellations. Please note that a fee of £40 will be also charged for late cancellations and missed appointments.
18. Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we are required by law to inform you that any data pertaining to you will be kept in an encrypted, secure, cloud-based storage for 7 years under a code rather than your name, and after this date it will be destroyed. This is required by our professional liability insurer and our professional organisations like the HMRC, ARH and SOH.
Prior to the commencement of your first appointment please pay an initial installment of £233 made payable to:
Louisa Alison Habgood
Sort code: 04-00-04