1. All contestants MUST be a Grange member in good standing.
2. All entries MUST be the original work of the contestant.
3. Each piece of artwork submitted must have been completed since September 1, 2020.
4. Each piece of artwork submitted must have a title.
5. No more than one entry per person, per division. A person may enter 4 pieces of art.
6. Each entry MUST be submitted with the appropriate a copy of this entry form. The completed entry form MUST be attached to each entry. Entries submitted without an for will be disqualified from judging.
7. All entries must be received at the contest locations at Convention at appropriate times. Consult contest schedule for specific entry times.
Art entries will be judged based on the use of medium selected, craftsmanship and skill, composition and/or presentation of subject, originality, and adherence to contest rules. Judges are non-Grange members. Decisions of the judges are final.