Speaker Release Form for “Woman Re-ignited” Masterclass Series
Ingela Ruschin desires to electronically record the speaker’s presentation/interview video recording. Guest/Speaker understands that for educational, promotional, and commercial applications, Ingela Ruschin will make the Speaker’s presentation/interview video recording available at no charge for attendees of this virtual event.
1.Guest/Speaker hereby grants to Ingela Ruschin the right to use his or her name, voice, appearance, likeness, image, words, participation, and title or professional designation, in whole or in part, in these Recordings and/ or compilations and in any correspondence, publicity, advertising, promotional, or other derivative material based on them. Ingela Ruschin has no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
2. Guest/Speaker hereby grants Ingela Ruschin the unconditional and irrevocable right to reproduce the recording in any format, and to distribute, sell, prepare derivative works, advertise and publicize the recordings without compensation to Guest/Speaker (except entitled affiliate commission detailed in #5 below). Ingela Ruschin may edit the Recordings at her discretion. Ingela Ruschin shall own the worldwide rights, title and interest, including copyright in, and to, the Guest/Speaker’s recording. However, the Guest/Speaker shall also retain the right to use his or her own recording for any purpose.
3.Guest/Speaker, upon written request to Ingela Ruschin, shall be provided with a copy of his or her Recording in electric format.
4. Guest/Speaker agrees to send a minimum of 1 (one) solo email to their whole database during the agreed-upon promotion period. The Guest/Speaker also agrees to send 1 (one) newsletter blurb and promote twice on all available social media outlets during the promotional period.
5. Guest/Speaker is permitted to make a FREE offer during his or her presentation.
6.Guest/Speaker represents that he or she has the full right, power, and authority to grant this release and to perform all of the provisions thereof. Guest/Speaker acknowledges that in the event of a breach or alleged breach with respect to the terms and provisions hereof, that Ingela Ruschin shall be entitled to such injunctive or equitable relief as Ingela Ruschin may deem appropriate, in addition to such other rights or remedies Ingela Ruschin may have at law.
7. Guest/Speaker agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Ingela Ruschin from and against all claims, losses, expenses, and liabilities of every kind including reasonable attorney fees arising out of the inaccuracy or breach of any provision of this Agreement. Guest/Speaker expressly releases Ingela Ruschin from any and all claims arising out of the use of the material.
8. This release shall be governed in accordance within the state of California law, constitutes the entire agreement of the parties, and may be amended only in writing.
Please indicate your understanding and agreement with the terms of this release by signing in the space provided below