Terms and Conditions
• Must be a current College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior, College 5th Year, 1st Year Grad, or 2nd Year Grad.
• Must have completed at least 1 academic semester of full-time college work.
• Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
• Unless otherwise noted, applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university within the United States or U.S. Territories.
• Must be studying a field to enter the Aeronautics industry.
• College/University Transcripts. Transcripts should be uploaded as one .pdf document via the online application. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable, however, if you are offered a scholarship you will be required to send copies of your official transcripts to CTS for grade and GPA verification.
•500-1,000 word essay specifying the applicant's career objectives and an outline of scholastic plans that would lead to future participation in some phase of the aerospace sciences and technology.
• Professional letters of recommendation will be considered, but are not required. •If selected to recieve The Paul Thompson Scholarship Fund, the recipient must send a personal letter of appreciation to CTS and Barbra Thompson (wife of Paul Thompson).
•Applicants shall not have, or subsequently receive any other scholarship which, when combined with the Paul Thompson Scholarship fund, provide a stipend greater than their tuition plus educational expenses (such as books, lab fees, room, board, etc.) estimated by the educational institution the applicant attends. • Applicants who receive this scholarship are not restricted from applying in subsequent years.
•Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate/graduate student during the academic year of the awarded scholarship for at least one semester.
•Applicants may be students of any nationality, not restricted by the U.S. State Department, in full-time study.