Tavria Club Committees
Do you have a passion, talent or interest that can enhance our Tavria family? We would like each family to be part of a committee to keep our school vibrant and growing. Read over the options and at the bottom, choose 2 options that you have an interest in.
1. Board Members (President, Vice-president, Secretary, Treasurer, Festival, Malanka, 4 members at Large – each would choose a committee to oversee or chair) – voted on at the AGM.
2. Costume Rep (one for each group) – two or three meetings a year. Help with costume distribution and return. Be the liason between parents and costume committee
3. Parent Rep (one for each group) – liason between instructor and parents. Often collects money for Christmas and year end gifts.
4. Malanka Committee (one for each group) – plan and organize Malanka in January
5. Festival Committee (one for each group) – help plan and organize the annual festival in March
6. Fundraising Committee (one for each group) – help plan and organize club and credit fundraisers through the year
7. Social/Clothing Committee (one for each group) – help plan social gatherings for dancers and parents and families throughout the year. Plan TAVRIA clothing orders, collect money, hand out clothing.
8. Tavria representatives to UCC/PAC/other meetings – go to meetings once a month as Tavria’s rep, give report to the board (by email or at meeting)
9. Facilities Committee – fix any minor issues with the studio, be the go-to for any equipment necessary
10. Budgeting/Planning Committee – plan for future events (upgrades to studio, trips, long-term ideas)
11. Competition Committee – help gather information so instructors can decide on a competition. Help with registration and collecting fees.
12. Mosaic Table Committee – Set up, run, take down the Tavria table at Mosaic in June
13. Advertising/Website/Social Media/Newsletter – 4 – Keep social media up to date, advertise Tavria to the community, province, country, world!