This certification is submitted pursuant to SCR 10.03(3)(am). By submitting this form, you certify that:
- The program is a qualified pro bono program as defined in SCR 31.01(12);
- The attorney is currently associated with the program and will perform pro bono legal services under the general supervision of the named program;
- The attorney is a member in good standing with the State Bar of Wisconsin, does not have a pending disciplinary proceeding, and has never been disbarred or had their license to practice law revoked or suspended in this state or any other jurisdiction;
- The attorney will only provide pro bono legal services as defined in SCR 31.01(11); and
- The attorney will at all times comply with the Wisconsin Supreme Court rules of professional conduct for attorneys set forth in Wisconsin Supreme Court rules chapter 20 and the rules and standards for training and conduct established by the qualified pro bono program provider which petitioned for the member's pro bono status.
After you submit this form, it will be automatically sent to the pro bono program for approval and completion of the certification process.