We want to hear from you!
Henry County Farm Bureau Women continue to strive to promote agricultural products in Henry County and work to further educate the public about agriculture. We are interested in hearing from you, and gaining new ideas for how to improve our group. Our programs include CPR Training, Special presentations, School library book donations, Farm Safety awareness, Commodity programs, Ag Week Publicity, Legislative updates, Grade school poster contest, Women in Agriculture Conference and Ag in the Classroom Support. Everyone who fills out the survey (and includes their name and contact info) will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card.
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
1. What time would be best for you to attend meetings of Farm Bureau Women? Check all that apply. (*We currently meet on the 2nd Monday of each month at 1:30 p.m. at the Farm Bureau in Cambridge.)
2. What are your obstacles for not attending Farm Bureau Women meetings and events? Check all that apply.
Dislike business meetings
Time of meetings
Length of meetings
Topics don't apply to me
3. What activities would you be most interested in seeing the Farm Bureau Women host? Check all that apply.
Tours of area businesses
Events with local legislators
4. What specific topics, speakers or activities would you find beneficial, that you would want to attend?
5. What do you hope to gain by involvement in Farm Bureau Women? Check all that apply.
6. Any additional comments/programs/ideas you would like to share?
7. Please list any friends or family members that we should reach out to with information about the Henry County Farm Bureau Women. If you can provide the email address, that would be very helpful.
Should be Empty: