A member of our team will be in touch within 2 business days to gather more information abour your pet.
At that time, we will ask you to provide the names of other animal clinics or hospitals that your pet has been to within the last 3-5 years. We will request records from these facilities on your behalf.
We use these records to determine if your pet has any anesthetic risk factors, the extent of any prior dental work they've had, if they're on any current medications, and when their most recent diagnostic testing was.
Please have this information available when we contact you.
After we've requested your pet's records from their previous clinics, we will review the records and reach back out to schedule a consultation.
At the consultation, you can expect:
- A review of your pet's medical history using the records which were provided to us.
- A physical exam of your pet by the doctor, including a visual oral assessment.
- Discussion of any preoperative testing required prior to surgery.
- A financial estimate of our recommended treatment plan.
- Scheduling of your surgery based on the recommendation of the doctor.
If you'd like to read more about Drs. McMorran, Bellows, or Basta, please visit our website.
We look forward to speaking with you!