GROUP LESSON POLICY CONTRACT
Group Lesson Registration Procedures:
1. Parent/Guardian must complete a Group Lesson Registration form for their child. Each child needs to have their own registration form completed. Registration forms must be completed for each session.
2. Parent/Guardian must read this Policy Contract and sign below.
3. Provide payment to hold registration spot. (The BCC will contact you to make payment arrangements)
4. The Aquatic Director, or assigned individual, will confirm registration for each Family/Child.
5. Registration will remain open until 72 hours prior to the session starting or when the class is at maximum capacity. Families who wish to be put on the wait list may contact 763-200-4271. No payment is required to be placed on the wait list.
Group Class Size Policy:
Group lessons are required to have a minimum of 4 participants. If a class you registered for has less than 4 kids, we will honor the group lesson rate for 4 - 30min. private or semi-private sessions during the first four scheduled dates of your pre-registered class. Must be pre-registered at least 72 hrs. in advance.
Payment is required at registration. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, Cash, or Check. We will contact you to take care of payment.
Inclement Weather Policy:
For the safety of all instructors and participants the community center will cancel group and private classes if Becker schools close due to the weather. This will be announced on the Becker Community Center Facebook page. Please call the BCC prior to your class time if you have any questions. The BCC will do their best to reschedule any cancelled classes due to the weather or other unforeseen incidences, if we are unable to reschedule a refund for that class amount will be provided.
· Cancellation requests made within at least two (2) weeks/fourteen (14) days of program start date = full refund.
· Cancellation requests made within one (1) week/seven (7) days of class start = 50% refund.
· Cancellation requests made less than one (1) week/seven (7) days of program start date = no refund given.
Missed Group Class Policy:
There are no make-up classes offered for Group Lessons that were missed.