Module 10 Quiz: Tell Me About Yourself
Week One / Day Two
Date Picker Icon
Please answer the questions below using the material that we have covered throughout Module 10. If you have any questions, you may contact your EZONE Facilitator.
1. Which key points are relevant to include in your 60 Second Commercial or when answering the question, "Tell me about yourself?"
Volunteer Experience, Education, Family History
Married, Single, or Divorced
Skills, Strengths, Favorite Hobbies
Work Experience, Skills, Strengths
2. True or False? Your 60 Second Commercial should always be tailored to the job you are applying for and around the organization's desired qualifications.
3. True or False? When answering the question "What is your greatest strength?” employers would like to only hear single word answers. Providing additional details will not make you a match-worthy candidate.
4. If you were interviewing for a bank teller position and the employer asked you what your greatest strength was, which strength would you choose? Please provide an example.
5. If you were interviewing for a retail sales associate position and the employer asked you what your greatest strength was, which strength would you choose? Please provide an example.
Should be Empty: