We are excited to host the Midwest Annual Paranormal Festival August 20 - 22, 2021, at Riverview Park in Marshalltown, lowa.
We are pleased to invite you to apply as a Food Truck Vendor for the 2021 event. The Midwest Annual Paranormal Festival offers free admittance for '21! This will be great for the community and the vendors. We are expecting 3,000-5,000 in attendance (this is difficult to project, due to covid. People are ready to get out and enjoy gatherings and we are excited to provide a diverse festival to an area with a huge following.
All applications are due no later than Thursday, July 22nd. Late applications will not be accepted. Only complete applications will be considered.
Special efforts will be taken to limit duplicate menu items.
All accepted vendors will be notified by email on or before July 29, 2021. If you were not accepted and would like to be placed on our emergency waitlist - please let us know. Due to covid and other disasters which have impacted our state, it's difficult to project attendance for this years event. Should attendance exceed our initial projections, there may be a last minute need for additional food trucks. Because of this, we have decided to utilize a waitlist for vendors who are interested.
1) Food truck location is pre-designated by the festival board.
2) All food truck spaces are based on an approximate 12'x25' space.
3) All food trucks must be 100% self-contained. The venue does not supply electricity, tables, tents, awnings, trash cans or trash removal services for food vendor trucks.
4) All applications must include a copy of the complete menu (with prices), that will be offered at the festival.
5) NO alcohol sales of any type allowed by food truck vendors.
6) State of Iowa Mobile Food Unit License
State of Iowa Sales Tax Permit
Copy of Valid Drivers License
Copies of ALL FOUR of the above documents (#(6 must be submitted either with thisapp lication, or within 24 hours of approval notification of your application.
We are very easy to work with so if you have any questions or requests to make the process easier or if your set-up requires anything not mentioned in our agreement - please contact us and we'll do our best to make everything work.