There are requirements for TSAGT participants. Please ensure that you are meeting the following requirements:
1. Must be able to successfully complete a minimum of 60 per cent of the qualification through RPL and;
2. Require gap training for no more than 40 per cent of the funded competencies of the qualification.
Participants must also:
1. Be aged 21 years of age or over
2. Permanently reside in Queensland
3. Be an Australian citizen, or Australian permanent resident, Refugee and Humanitarian Visa Holder, temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
4. Not have previously completed a trade qualification in the same industry area
5. Not be working for a government department or agency
6. Not currently be an apprentice or trainee as defined in the Further Education and Training Act 2014.