Small Business Weekend At The Outlets Application
Fill the form below keenly to participate in the Small Business Weekend At The Outlets . Forms that are not completely filled will not be accepted. Your spot is not secured until payment is received. Due to Limited Space No Direct sales or Big Name merchants.
E-mail For Invoice and Communication
Do you have a table with professional BLACK Skirting (Look at Rule 3 below)
Yes, I have both
No, I only have a table
No, I don't have either
If No was answered above please select an option. Limited tables and skirts are available for rent for $25 for table and skirt.
I will need to rent a table and black skirt
I will buy a table and/or a black skirt before the show
Please enter a valid phone number.
Which Shows Would You Like to do? (There is a 20 dollar discount per show when you book all 3 shows)
Oct 16th-17th ($100 10x10, $180 10x20)
Nov 20th-21st ($150 10x10, $275 10x20)
Dec 18th-19th ($150 10x10, $275 10x20)
Would you like a 10x10 or 10x20?
Do you Require Electricity? ($10 Extra. If Electricity is not available at your booth you will be notified and the Electric fee will be refunded.)
Do you want to be billed for all 2-3 shows at once or billed immediately after each show. (First show needs to be paid immediately)
Pay all at once
Pay in 3 payments
Only doing one show
Art/Books and Zines/Music
Bath and Beauty
Ceramics and Pottery/Glass/Woodworking
Dolls and Miniatures
Plants and Edibles
Description of your Products:
Price Range of your Products:
Attach photos of your products here for promotion:
Upload a File
Drag and drop files here
Choose a file
Accepted file formats: GIF, JPG and PNG
Facebook Fan Page:
Rules of Small Business Weekend At The OKC Outlets
1 . E and B Jewels will not be responsible for loss due to fire, theft, property damage, or personal injury.
2. Entry fee must accompany application form unless getting an invoice.NO REFUND will be made on cancellations. Vendors who fail to notify E and B Jewels of cancellation less than 24hrs before the event will not be able to set up at any future events.
3. Each vendor is responsible for displays, tents (Optional as it will be indoors), tables and chairs. You must set up within the exact boundaries of your space. !!!Each vendor that use tables must have BLACK Professional Skirting. This is a requirement from OKC Outlets!!!
4.Set up will be the evening before the event starts and 8am the day of the event.
5. Payment is due upon receiving application to secure spot. Payments will be a square invoice unless requested otherwise. If doing all 3 shows and choose to pay for each show in payments and you fail to pay or Show up for any of the shows. You will be billed and expected to pay the $20 discount per show that you have paid for/attended.
6. If vendor takes down their booth and leaves before event ending time, you will NOT be able to set up at future events!
7. Special Request for booth placement will try to be accommodated but can not be guaranteed.
8. Space is very limited due to rental space. The first 23 paid applications will get spaces into the event.
9. All vendors will be responsible for knowing their tax reporting requirements. Each vendor will be responsible for reporting their taxes to the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
10. Due to size capacity of event the event organizers have sole discretion to allow direct sales for the purpose of filling spaces at the event.
11.Vendors cannot sell merchandise from a major retailer. I.e., Someone that wants to do gift baskets - and in the baskets you wanted to have Bath & Body Works products.
12. No products can be branded as "same as" I.e. reproduction of Coach or designer perfumes.
13. Vendors need to have original goods or products that our major retailers do not carry - no "Outlets" brands.
I have read and agreed to the rules and regulations stated above.
If you have additional questions or comments, let us know here.
Should be Empty: