Description: This fundraiser is to support the mission of Y.E.S. that has been working on bringing together its collective vision in its first year of operation. We provide resources and events for youth that will help them succeed in every area of life. The proceeds will also be divided with the A. K. Legacy Foundation. They provide business development services, financial literacy & disaster recovery.
To ensure a dynamic and well-rounded auction, we are asking you to submit at least 2 images for consideration. We will notify you of the piece that has been accepted. Only one will be accepted.
Submission Parameters: - The artist should be between the ages of 7-17. There are NO Restrictions or parameters for the artwork you choose to create. Take this opportunity to showcase your artistic style. It is completely up to you on what you would like to represent or show as an artist.
1. Artist will receive 50% of the proceeds.
2. Artist and their artwork will be featured in the MQ Magazine.
3. Sealed bidding will take place at the AKLF Business Conference & Gala.
4. Art must be display ready (framed or canvased)-We encourage art of different sizes, but not larger than 11x13.
5. Art should not weigh more than 100 lbs.
6. When uploading photo of artwork, please send in JPEG at least 300 dpi
7. We are only accepting 10 pieces of artwork
DONATION AGREEMENT: By submitting this form, you agree to the following donation agreement terms with Youths Experiencing Success: Artist work will be auctioned off via sealed bidding Auction platform. 50% of the sale will go to Y.E.S. & AKLF. Artist will allow Y.E.S. & AKLF to photograph and publish photos and information related to the Artist's work. Artist will be given recognition for any artwork displayed. Photo submission deadline is September 4, 2021.
You will be responsible for having the selected work delivered by October 8, 2021 to: Address will be provided
**Once we reach the submission limit, the submission will be closed**