The Asia LEDS Partnership (ALP) is a voluntary regional network comprised of organizations and individuals from the public, private, and non-governmental sectors active in designing, promoting, and/or implementing Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC) / Long-term Low Emissions and Development Strategies (LT-LEDS) in Asia. The ALP is one of the three regional platforms of the LEDS Global Partnership. Learn more at: https://asialeds.org/ and https://ledsgp.org/
Membership is open to organizations and individuals working to advance NDC / LT LEDS within the sub-regions of East Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, and the Pacific. Membership is voluntary, cost-free, and unlimited in duration.
The ALP offers the following to its members:
- A network for regional peer exchange, knowledge-sharing, and collaboration on NDC and LT LEDS;
- Access to training, technical assistance, capacity building, and other in-person and online resources on key NDC and LT LEDS topics;
- A platform to help access public and private funds for climate finance;
- E-newsletters and other updates on NDC / LT LEDS topics and best practices;
- A way to leverage resources and promote synergies - avoiding duplication of efforts;
- A forum to cultivate and support NDC and LT LEDS champions.
Members agree to:
- Share information, experiences, and lessons on NDC/LT LEDS initiatives and activities;
- Participate in and/or financial support for ALP activities, when possible;
- Conduct outreach to broaden awareness and participation in ALP activities and NDC/LT LEDS ; and
- Collaborate on resources development and improvement.
Please complete the form below to become a member of the Asia LEDS Partnership. Questions that are marked with a red asterisk are required.