I hereby (by submitting this form) apply to attend the Directors Accreditation Course of the Cayman Islands Directors Association Ltd. (CIDA) and if accepted I hereby agree:
1. in advance of the course to contribute US$900 (US$1,100 non-member) towards the cost of the course via Butterfield to the account of "the Cayman Islands Directors Association Ltd. AC KYD 02201-038828 or USD 01101-038828
Send proof of payment to CIDA’s treasurer at email@example.com
2. in advance of the course to read the study materials.
3. that the study materials will ONLY be provided to me electronically.
4. the course is virtual and to attend each day between 9:00 am - 5 pm on 22, 23 & 24 November 2021.
5. to pay the ongoing annual fee (starting in 2022) of Chartered Governance Institute of Canada to use the designation of Acc. Dir. if I am successful (currently CAD$250).
6. to comply with any continuing educational requirements that the Dir. Acc. may be required by Chartered Governance Institute of Canada.
7. I understand that the places are strictly limited and they are offered on a first come first allocated basis and refunds may not be possible.
8. That your attendance on the course will not be confirmed until you have paid the US$900 (US$1,100 non-CIDA members) contribution to CIDA.